The safety of construction crews, motorists and pedestrians is RCTC's top priority for the 91 Project. Please follow these safety tips near the 91 Project construction zone:
- Slow down and watch for workers, heavy equipment, pedestrians and cyclists
- Lanes and ramps may be closed, so allow extra time to get to work, school or appointments
- Tell friends or customers about construction activity
- Be extra careful when driving at night and in rainy weather
- Avoid mobile phone use or other distractions when driving through the construction zone
- Watch for lane and ramp closures, use alternate routes and follow detours
- Obey the "Move Over" Law, which requires you to move to lanes away from construction work, when it's safe to do so.
Remember, this is a short-term inconvenience for a long-term traffic solution.